Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company. under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professional for the the post of Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Officer-I and Project Officer-I On team basis for Manufacturing Unit located at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
Last Date :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Trainee Engineer -I||25 years|
|Trainee Officer -I||25 years|
|Project Officer-I||28 years|
Discipline / No. of Posts
- Trainee Engineer :- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg-4 years) / Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication , Telecommunication, Communication : 02 no’s. and Mechanical : 18 no’s.
- Trainee Officer :- 2 years Full time CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Fin.) Finance : 02 no’s.
- Project Officer :- 2 years full time MBA/ MSW/ PGDM HR : 01 no’s.
- Trainee Engineer :- 1 years
- Trainee Officer :- 1 years
- Project Officer :– 2 years
- UR – 12
- SC – 03
- ST – 01
- OBC – 05
- EWS – 02
Engagement / Remuneration
Trainee Engineer / Officer-I :- Will be engaged initially for a period of 1 years which may be extended up to maximum of 3 years (including initial period) based on requirement & individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, 28,000/-, 31,000/- for 1st , 2nd, 3rd years of contract respectively.
Project Officer-I :- Will be engaged initially for a period of 2 years which may be extended up to maximum of 4 years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/-, 40,000/-, 45,000/-, and 50,000/- for 1st , 2nd , 3rd, and 4th years of contract respectively.
Please note the following
- Academic / Teaching / Research experience will not be considered as relevant industry experience.
- Minimum Mandatory relevant experience will be give weightage of 2.5 marks and 1.25 marks will be given for additional relevant industrial experience of every six months but limited to max 10 marks.
- 1 years completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience.
|1. Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg(4 years) MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ MSW/ PGDM.||75 marks|
|2. Candidate meeting basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience (as advertised) will be awarded 2.5 marks. For every completed 6 months of additional relevant work experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded.||10 marks|
|3. Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video – based)||15 marks|
One thought on “BEL Recruitment 2021 for Navi Mumbai – 23 posts”
Thanks for this job information