Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Hyderabad Unit.
4 August 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||36|
|Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)||08|
|Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)||04|
|Project Engineer – I (Human Resources)||01|
28 years Upper age limit as on 1-8-2021.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Project Engineer – I (Electronics) :- Rs.35,000/-
- Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) :- Rs.40,000/-
- Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) :- Rs.45,000/-
- Project Engineer – I (Human Resources) :- Rs.50,000/-
- Project Engineer – I (Electronics) :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication.
- Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical.
- Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science
- Project Engineer – I (Human Resources) :- MBA/ MSW/ MHRM/ MA with the Specialization in Human Resources.
A minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer- I / Project Officer-I.
The Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria written essential educational qualification & experience will be weightage as follows :
|Percentage of Marks |
Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years)/ MBA/ MEW/ MHRM in the relevant discipline
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience|
2.5 marks will be allocated for min. experience stipulated for the post 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject maximum of 10 marks.
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- NIL
How to apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BEL’s website www.bel.india.in Click on Careers tab and Recruitment tab and click on Advertisement link only.
The candidates have to fill in all the details required in separate tabs. Upon filling up all the details, please verify the data entered and click on Submit.
Submission of application through online will be open from 4-8-2021.