BEL invites online application for the Posts of Project Engineers for 07 vacancies. BEL is currently recruiting for the Post Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The BEL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The Important Details of the BEL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||BEL|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Post|
|Start Date||21 August 2021|
|End Date||9 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Engineer – I||04|
|Trainee Engineer – I||03|
- Project Engineer- I :- 28 years
- Trainee Engineer- I :- 25 years
Age Relaxation –
|SC / ST||5 years|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Project Engineer- I :- Rs.35,000 – 50,000/-
- Trainee Engineer- I :- Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Engineer- I :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) 04 years course OR M.Sc
- Trainee Engineer- I :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) 04 years course
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering. Full time ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc Tech (2 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Candidates appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered.
- In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate duly issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in Qualifying Exams||75% or |
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:|
For Project Engineer Post – 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
For Trainee Engineer Post – 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for post qualification experience of every 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)||15 marks|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website.
General / OBC / EWS :-
- Project Engineer :- Rs.500
- Trainee Engineer :- Rs.200
SC / ST / PWD :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria shall e-mail following documents to email@example.com clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying.
- Scanned Copy of filled in Application (PDF Format only)
- Personal Data in Excel file as per given format (.xls/.xlxs Format only)
After email as per stage -1, Candidates are required (mandatory) to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Personal Data Excel file print out & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents immediately by Speed Post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021 Maharashtra so as to reach it on or before 09.09.2021.