BECIL invites online application for the Posts of Investigator & Supervisors. BECIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 500 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of Post||Investigator & Supervisors|
|Start Date||17 January 2022|
|End Date||25 January 2022|
BECIL Recruitment details
BECIL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
BECIL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the BECIL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Investigator :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.
- Supervisors :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.
Experience of working in NSSO/ Labour Bureau survey/ Census and other similar surveys conducted by Govt.
Age Limit :
- Investigator :- Not more than 50 years.
- Supervisors :- Not more than 50 years.
Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH category will be as per applicable rules. Age mentioned against the post is maximum age with relaxation.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Investigator :- Rs.24,000/-
- Supervisors :- Rs.30,000/-
Selection Process :
- Interviews will be conducted for screening and final selection. However, in case it is felt that a written exam is to be conducted the same shall be informed to the applicants. In case written exam is conducted it can be either online or offline.
- Applicants will be informed regarding test/ written exam/ interview separately. A Notice shall also be displayed on BECIL website (www.becil.com) at the Career section.
Application Fee :
- General :- Rs.500/-
- OBC :- Rs.500/-
- SC/ST :- Rs.350/-
- Ex-Serviceman :- Rs.500/-
- EWS/PH :- Rs.350/-
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.becil.com No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.becil.com
- Candidates can apply online upto 25 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted