Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Applications are invited for recruitment/ empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Government offices in New Delhi through an authorized agency.
31th May 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Pay Scale|
|Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst||01||1,40,000/- per month|
|Cyber Crime Investigators / Cyber Crime Investigation Researchers||01||1,00,000/- per month|
|Software Developers / Software Programmers||03||1,00,000/- per month|
|Legal Assistant||01||52,500/- per month|
- Cyber crime threat intelligence analyst :- B.E./B. Tech/ Computer Science/ Electronics & communication & Engineering Graduate/ M. Tech & MCA & Post graduate ITI/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Cyber crime investigators / cyber crime investigation researchers :- Bachelor in IT/ Computer science/ Electronics and Telecommunication & Engineering Graduate/ M. Tech or BCA/ MCA /IT/ Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Software developers / software programmers :- Bachelors degree in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Information Science only.
- Legal assistant :- Graduation in LLB / LLM.
- Cyber crime threat intelligence analyst :- 5+ years
- Cyber crime investigators / cyber crime investigation researchers :- 5+ years
- Software developers / software programmers :-5+ years
- Legal assistant :-5+ years
- Written exam
- General / OBC / Women :- Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST /EWS / PH :- Rs. 450/-
How to apply
Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification / updates. Last date for submission of application forms is 31-5-2021.
Only shortlisted CVs will be invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in Delhi. The interview may include skill test IT tools. Interviews may be conducted in two steps, if necessary. Online interviews may be conducted if required.