BECIL invites online application for the Posts of Store Keeper cum Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk, Lab Technician & Other Post. BECIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 80 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of Post||Store Keeper cum Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk, Lab Technician & Other Post.|
|Start Date||7 December 2021|
|End Date||18 December 2021|
BECIL Recruitment details :
BECIL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
BECIL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the BECIL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Store Keeper cum Clerk||03|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO)||36|
|Medical Record Technician||02|
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Graduate from a recognized University with one-year experience in handling stores & Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist :- Degree & Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- 12th Standard pass or equivalent & Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Gas Steward :- 10+2 in Science with 7 years’ experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital & Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
- Medical Record Technician :- 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Laboratory Technician :- Degree in Science, from a recognized University OR 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute.
- Librarian Grade-III :- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit :
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Up to 30 years.
- Pharmacist :- 18 and 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- Up to 30 years.
- Gas Steward :- 25 to 35 years.
- Medical Record Technician :- 18 and 30 years
- Laboratory Technician :- 18 and 30 years
- Librarian Grade-III :- 18 and 30 years.
Pay Scale :
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Rs.23,100/-
- Pharmacist :- Rs.26,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- Rs.24,800/-
- Gas Steward :- Rs.26,100/-
- Medical Record Technician :- Rs.24,800/-
- Laboratory Technician :- Rs.26,100/-
- Librarian Grade-III :- Rs.43,900/-
Selection Process :
Written exam/ interview.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Application Fee :
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
How to apply
- For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
- Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.