BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer, Work Assistant and Driver. BARC is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of BARC at recruit.barc.gov.in. The last date to apply is July 31.
The Important Details of the BARC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Work Assistant & Driver|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest BARC recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
BARC Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 01.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 31.7.2022
BARC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Work Assistant – 72
- Driver – 11
- Stenographer – 6
BARC Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- For Stenographer: Applicants should hold a matriculation/Class10 certificate with minimum of 50 percent marks. They should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography as well as typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- For Work Assistant: Candidates must have passed 10th standard (SSC).
- For Driver: Applicants must have a 10th pass certificate. They should also possess a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. They should have knowledge of motor mechanism as well as be able to remove minor defects in vehicles. Candidates should also have total experience of at least three years in driving a light vehicle and heavy vehicle.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
BARC Recruitment Selection Process –
Written test / Interview
BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
Candidates are advised to pay a fee of Rs 100. SC, ST, Women, PWD and Ex-servicemen have been exempted from payment of the application fee.
BARC Recruitment Important Links –
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.recruit.barc.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.