BARC Job Recruitment 2022 Notification: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Nurse/A, Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology), and others. BARC is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is 12th September 2022.
The Important Details of the BARC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of Post||Nurse/A, Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology), and others|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Haryana and Kolkata.|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
- Nurse/A: 13 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology): 02 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 08 posts
- Scientific Assistant/C (Medical Social Worker): 01 post
- Sub Officer/B: 04 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil): 08 posts
- Nurse/A – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology): B.Sc. with 60% marks followed by post-graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) with 60% marks or B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) with a 60% mark.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/ Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) OR B.Sc( Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks.
- Scientific Assistant/C (Medical Social Worker) – Post-Graduate Degree in Medical Social Work with 50% marks with SPECIALISATION in subjects of medical and psychiatric/mental health social work. Candidates with 2 years of experience in hospital-based medical and psychiatric social work will be preferred.
- Sub Officer/B – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks (3 years after SSC/ 2 years after HSC/B.Sc)
Written exam/ Interview
Candidates must pay Rs 150 as an application fee. The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, and Women categories.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online only through BARC’s official website (recruit.barc.gov.in) from 12th September 2022. Only one application is acceptable for one post. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, the application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.