BARC invites online application for the Posts of Scientific Officers. BARC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of No posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BARC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of Post||Scientific Officers|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Start Date||17 January 2022|
|End Date||11 February 2022|
BARC Recruitment details
BARC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
BARC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the BARC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Engineering Disciplines :- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the 9 engineering disciplines (codes 21-29) mentioned in Table-1. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- For Fast Reactor Technology-M :- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Fast Reactor Technology-E :- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech.in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Physics Discipline :- M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc, or B.E. /B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree. M. Sc. candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in B.Sc. Physics postgraduate applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in ‘Physics’.
- For Chemistry Discipline :- M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.
Age Limit :
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC – 29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years.
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984)-31
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Rs.56,100/- Level 10.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Selection Process :
- Online Screening Examination :- It will be conducted in nine Engineering disciplines (codes 21-29) and in three Science disciplines (codes 41-42 and 45) at more than forty cities spread across India. The Online Screening Test for OCES/ DGFS- 2022 will be held in April, 2022. Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- GATE Score :- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score
Application Fee :
A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important Date :
|Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2022||17-1-2022|
|Last date for Online Application||11-2-2022|
|Online Test||7-4-2022 to 13-4-2022|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2022 score||13-4-2022|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview|
on Online Application Portal
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select|
Interview Slot for qualified candidates
|30-4 to 4-5-2022|
|Selection Interviews||14-6 to 31-7-2022|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2022 on|
Online Application Portal
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2022 Candidates desirous of|
DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2022 on|
Online Application Portal
|2nd week of Sept, 2022|
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.barconlineexam.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.barconlineexam.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 11 February, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.