Bank of Maharashtra invites online application for the Posts of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II for 198 vacancies. Bank of Maharashtra is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches across the India, invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II. Bank is looking forward to augmenting agriculture sector, strengthening cyber security, impregnable legal services and emulating techno-savvy systems in tandem.
The Important Details of the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Pune|
|Name of Post||Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, IT.|
|Start Date||30 August 2021|
|End Date||19 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Agriculture Field Officer||108|
|HR / Personnel Officer||10|
|IT Support Administrator, DBA(MSSQL/ORACLE), Windows Administrator, Product Support Engineer, Network & Security Administrator, Email Administrator.||60|
- Agriculture Field Officer:- Minimum 20 and Maximum 30 years.
- Security Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- Law Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- HR / Personnel Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- IT Support Administrator, DBA , Windows Administrator, Product Support Engineer, Network & Security Administrator, Emails Administrator :- Minimum 25 and maximum 35 years.
Pay Scale (per month)
Rs.36,000 – 49,910/-
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Agriculture Field Officer :- 4-year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology /Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering.
- Security Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Law Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum required marks of 60% or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years. For SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates, minimum required marks of 55% in the aggregate of all semesters/years in Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- HR / Personnel Officer :- Graduate and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree (Not through Distance Mode of Education) or Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law (Not through Distance Mode of Education) with a minimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters / years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters / years for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- IT Support Administrator, DBA , Windows Administrator, Product Support Engineer, Network & Security Administrator, Emails Administrator :- B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams, Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication. Or MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science. Minimum 55% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years, 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
|BEL Recruitment 2021 for Senior Engineer|
|NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 for 300 vacancies|
|APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 vacancies|
|MOIL Recruitment 2021 for 46 vacancies|
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021 for Graduates|
The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have one section as follows: –
|Sr||Name of Test||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Professional Knowledge.||50||100||60 Min.|
|Total||–||50||100 marks||60 Min.|
- UR / EWS / OBC :- Rs.1,180/-
- SC / ST :- Rs.118/-
- PWD / Women Candidates :- Nil
|Commencement date of on-line application||1-9-2021|
|Last Date of online application||19-9-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be informed separately|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
How to apply
Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘Careers ’ Recruitment Process Current Openings to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE I & II 2021-22” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.