ATEPFO invites online application for the Posts of Junior Assistant for 25 vacancies. ATEPFO is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The ATEPFO Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
The Important Details of the ATEPFO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||ATEPFO|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant Post|
|Start Date||11 August 2021|
|End Date||15 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Minimum :- 21 years
- Maximum :- 38 years as on 1-6-2021.
age relaxation –
|OBC / MOBC||3 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- PB :- Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-
- GP :- 6,200/- + other allowances as admissible under rules.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a min. 6 month Diploma/ certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as word processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English / Assamese language.
Stage – I
The candidates whose application are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test –
|General studies including current affairs||60|
Stage – II
Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for stage -II on basis of the marks obtained in stage -I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in stage-II.
|Computer test||20 marks|
|Writing ability test||30 marks|
Combined marks of Stage-I (Objective type test) & stage-II (Computer test & writing ability test in english) secured by a candidate will be the candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.300/-
- SC / ST :- Rs.200/-
- PWD :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates are Required to apply in Prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
Instruction for filling up prescribed online form will be available in the website www.atepforecruitment.in