APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector. APSC is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of APSC at apsc.nic.in. The last date to apply is June 27.
The Important Details of the APSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the APSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 27.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 27.06.2022
APSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit –
21 to 38 years of age as on January 1, 2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Pay Scale (Per month) –
Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
APSC Recruitment Selection
APSC Application Fee
The candidates from general/ EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category. BPL/ PWBD category candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
APSC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.