Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invites online application for the Posts of Veterinary Officer and other posts. APSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree job are available through this recruitment. A total of 162 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of APSC at online.apscrecruitment.in. The last date to apply is August 26.
The Important Details of the APSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Officer and other posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
APSC Recruitment details
APSC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
APSC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the educational qualification, Age Limit & Others :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade) under|
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Deptt.
A Candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from any recognized university.
21 to 38 years as on January 1, 2022.
upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of
candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019.
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
Written test / Interview
Candidates from the General/EWS category must pay a fee of ₹285.40, while those from the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC categories must pay a fee of ₹185.40. The application cost is ₹35.40 for applicants who fall within the BPL and PWBD categories.
- Starting date for online application – 26.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 26.8.2022
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.online.apscrecruitment.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.