APPSC invites online application for the Posts of Executive Officer Grade-III. APPSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 60 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the APPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Executive Officer Grade-III|
|Start Date||30 December 2021|
|End Date||19 January 2022|
APPSC Recruitment details
APPSC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
APPSC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the APPSC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Name of the District||Total Posts|
Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications.
Age Limit :
18 to 42 years as on 1-7-2021.
Age Relaxation –
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC, ST, BCs and EWS||5 years.|
|For SC/ST CF. vacancies (Limited)||10 years.|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years.|
N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.).
|Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him|
in the armed forces / NCC.
|Regular A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular Service under State Government up to a maximum of five|
years for the purposes of the maximum age limit.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Selection Process :
Computer Based Test/ Interview.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the Computer Based Recruitment Test.
- Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page.
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification.
Application Fee :
- Applicant must pay Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs.80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies
- Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
How to apply
- Interested candidates can visit the our website: https://psc.ap.gov.in and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply online only from from 30 December, 2021 to 19 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.