APPSC invites online application for the Posts of Gazetted. APPSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 25 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the APPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of Post||Gazetted|
|Job Location||Vijayawada, Indian|
|Start Date||8 December 2021|
|End Date||28 December 2021|
APPSC Recruitment details
APPSC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
APPSC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the APPSC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Fisheries Development Officer||11|
|Divisional Accounts Officer||02|
- Fisheries Development Officer :- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India.
- Sericulture Officer :- Masters Degree in Science with Sericulture or Botany or Zoology as subjects of study or a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any university established.
- Agriculture Officer :- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University of India.
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized University in India.
- Technical Assistant :- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with Automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India.
- Assistant Commissioner :- Graduation in Law.
- Assistant Director :- M.Sc (Horticulture) with basic 4 years B.Sc, Horticulture Degree / B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a Recognized University.
- Fisheries Development Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Sericulture Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Agriculture Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Technical Assistant :- 21 – 28 years.
- Assistant Commissioner :- 28 – 42 years.
- Assistant Director :- 28 – 42 years.
- Fisheries Development Officer :- Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-
- Sericulture Officer :- Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
- Agriculture Officer :- Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-
- Technical Assistant :- Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
- Assistant Commissioner :- Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
- Assistant Director :- Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
Also Check Jobs – ISRO Recruitment 2021
Applicant must pay Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- (Rupees one hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only. (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen).
How to apply
The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 08/12/2021 to 28/12/2021 (Note: 27/12/2021 is the last date).