AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Demonstrator. A total of 410 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 16/05/2022. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of AIIMS Delhi on aiimsexams.ac.in.
The Important Details of the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident and Demonstrator|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the AIIMS Delhi Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 26.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 16.05.2022
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Anaesthesiology Pain Medicine & Critical Care: 50 posts
- Onco. Anaesthesiology: 22 posts
- Palliative Medicine: 09 posts
- Cardiac-Anaesthesiology: 07 posts
- Neuro-Anaesthesiology: 14 posts
- Radio-Diagnosis and Interventional Radiology: 14 posts
- Cardiovascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions: 07 posts
- Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuro- Radiology: 08 posts
- Orthopaedics: 09 posts
- Pharmacology: 02 posts
- Prosthodontics(CDER): 01 post
- Conservative & Endodontics (CDER): 01 post
- Orthodontics (CDER): 01 post
- Community Dentistry(CDER): 01 post
- Oral & Max. Surgery(CDER): 01 post
- Critical & Intensive Care: 06 post
- Medical Oncology: 09 posts
- Radiation Oncology: 03 posts
- Medicine: 07 posts
- Emergency Medicine: 15 posts
- Medicine Trauma: 14 posts
- Rheumatology: 02 posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 posts
- Neuro-Surgery: 24 posts
- Paediatrics: 17 posts
- Paediatrics Surgery: 04 posts
- Dermatology & Venereology: 03 posts
- Forensic Medicine: 02 posts
- Lab. Oncology: 05 posts
- Medical Physics: 02 posts
- Pathology: 05 posts
- Pulmonary Critical Care And Sleep Medicine: 03 posts
- Lab Medicine: 07 posts
- Microbiology: 05 posts
- Urology: 04 posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 13 posts
- Ophthalmology: 06 posts
- Cardiology: 06 posts
- Cardiac Thoracic & Vascular Surgery(CTVS): 5 posts
- Surgery: 05 posts
- Surgery Trauma (JPNATC): 18 posts
- Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery: 13 posts
- Anatomy: 04 posts
- Biophysics: 04 posts
- Community Medicine: 02 posts
- ENT: 02 posts
- Hospital Administration: 21 posts
- Surgical Oncology: 05 posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 01 posts
- Psychiatry: 07 posts
- Physiology: 03 posts
- Biochemistry: 03 posts
- Clinical Hematology: 01 post
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation(PMR): 04 posts
- Biotechnology: 01 post
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Anaesthesiology Pain Medicine & Critical Care – A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university.
- Onco. Anaesthesiology – postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology OR DM/DNB(Onco.Anaesthesiology) from a recognized university.
- Palliative Medicine – postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Genetics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation) from a recognized university.
Candidates can refer to the hyperlinked notification for more details.
Age Limit –
The candidate must have not attained the age of 45 years.
The maximum permissible relaxations are:
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- PWD General Category – 10 years
- PWD OBC Category – 13 years
- PWD SC/ST Category –15 years
- For Medical candidates- Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
- For Non-Medical candidates – M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.56100/= in level 10 under 7th CPC plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
The Examination will be conducted in online (CBT) mode only followed by an Interview (Stage-II) of the eligible candidate. The examination will be held in 4 Metro cities of India. They are Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata & Chennai.
- General/OBC Category : Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs.1200/-
- PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of any Fee
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.