Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has invited application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) & Flight Test Pilot. ADA is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of application is 12th & 16th August 2022.
The Important Details of the ADA Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
|Name of Post||Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) & Flight Test Pilot|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest ADA recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Details of the Posts
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA)||02|
|Flight Test Pilot||01|
Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) –
- 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications. (OR) B. Sc (Physics) / B. Sc (Mathematics) in 1st Class with PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PG Diploma course should be atleast of one year duration) (OR) 03 years Diploma in Computer Science.
- Minimum 02 years post qualification experience.
Flight Test Pilot –
- Ex-Servicemen / Serving Officers of Flying branch (Fighter Stream) holding / having held the rank of not less than ‘Wing Commander’ in Indian Air Force or ‘Commander’ in Indian Navy with a minimum experience of 15 years.
- A minimum of 1500 hours flying experience on fighter platforms.
- A minimum of two years experience in flight testing (after completing flight test course).
- Minimum operational qualification should be Fully Ops/Supervisor and should have served as a Senior Supervisor in a fighter squadron or STP/OC FTS at ASTE.
- Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) – 30 years
- Flight Test Pilot – 48 years
- Junior Scientific Assistant – ₹ 35400/- in Level 6 (₹ 35400 – 112400)
- Flight Test Pilot – Level 13 ₹ 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-
- Junior Scientific Assistant – Written test & Personal Interview
- Flight Test Pilot – Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
|Click here to Official Website|
|Click here for Official Notification – JSA|
Click here for Official Notification – Flight Test Pilot
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ADA on (ada.gov.in)
- After successful registration, the candidates may log-in by giving their Post applied, Email-ID & password as registered earlier and start filling their details like personal details, educational qualification, experience etc.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 12/08/2022 (For Flight Test Pilot) / 16/08/2022 (For JSA).