AAI invites online application for the Posts of ITI Trade Apprentice. AAI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 27 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the AAI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Post||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Start Date||1 November 2021|
|End Date||30 November 2021|
AAI Recruitment details
AAI recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
AAI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the AAI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||13|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||14|
ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/ NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic) :- A Certificate in Vocational Course ( in Mechanic Motor Vehicle) involving 2 years of study after the completion of secondary stage of school education/ 10th Class examination recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / State Council of Vocational Education.
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) :- A Certificate in Vocational Course (in Mechanic-Diesel) involving Two years of study after the completion of secondary stage of school education/ 10th Class examination recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) / State Council of Vocational Education.
Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2021 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories).
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The Selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS (to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail Id only.
Also Check Jobs – SJVN Recruitment 2021 for 100 Vacancies
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.aai.aero. Last date 30-11-2021.